Make a statement with professional color
Enjoy the benefits of vibrant, professional-quality output allowing you to do more color printing in-house—saves time and money. Match corporate colors on marketing collateral and brand-sensitive text and graphics with PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Named Color Replacement.
Made to last. Easy to upgrade.
- With durable steel frames, long-life components and high- yield cartridges, printers are intentionally engineered to last seven years or more.
- Long-lasting UnisonTM Toner delivers consistently outstanding print quality, reduces internal wear on long-life components, and protects the print system.
- Easily upgradable to the latest apps and security features.
Always easy. Always intuitive.
- Powerful features are easy to use.
- Large, tablet-like, button-free touchscreens help you intuitively complete every task, from the basic to the complex.
- Add Lexmark or third-party apps to meet your specific business needs.
Secure by design
Lexmark security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. Our comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio.
- Designed for the circular economy.
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with built-in energy-saving modes that help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
- The award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Program (LECP) minimize waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
Power up with IoT
- Sophisticated, IoT-enabled printers are loaded with sensors that continuously monitor hundreds of data points.
- When you connect your device to Lexmark Cloud Services, you can optimize performance and uptime with additional features like predictive service and automatic supplies replenishment.