Get more done
- Fax, print, copy and scan with the power of a 1.2 GHz quad- core processor, 2 GB of memory and optional hard drive.
- Get up to 50-page-per-minute printing and scan up to 100 images per minute.
- Intuitive 7-inch e-Task touch screen offers smooth, tablet- like interaction.
- Built-in productivity apps save time and improve efficiency.
- Optional integrated stapler adds finishing capabilities.
Ready when you are
- Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
- UnisonTM Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 21,000 pages** of high-quality printing.
- Maximum input capacity of 2300 pages means fewer interruptions.
- Durable metal frame is designed for longevity.
Robust, built-in security
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
- A range of embedded features harden device against attacks.
- Go beyond standard Confidential Print with optional security solutions like Print Release.
- Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***.
Built for planet earth
- Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
- Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
- Use of post-consumer recycled content in manufacturing
saves natural resources.
- Device is rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).