IBS Office Solutions Ltd provide tailor-made print/copy/scan solutions within the Education and Commercial Sector across the South of England and pride ourselves in enabling the streamlining of reprographic processes, cutting costs and wastage as part of our quality support package specialising in Sharp, Konica Minolta, & Lexmark devices. In addition, we also supply stationery, audio visual and office furniture via our telemarketing team.
We are seeking an experienced photocopier service technician to join our lively and growing team servicing mainly Sharp devices.
- Based in a location that can support customers in Croydon and surrounding areas (map of area can be provide on request).
- Fully trained on Sharp MFD (CR4.0 & CR4.5, Polaris and Hercules) equipment.
- Experience of Konica Minolta & Lexmark would be advantageous but training will be provided by the manufacturers’ if required.
- Excellent IT/Networking skills
- Install and configure print drivers on workstations and servers.
- Setup scan to email and scan to folder.
- Have a basic knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience of PaperCut Print Management Solution would be good but not essential.
- Candidate should have positive outlook on life and good customer relations skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work autonomously and responsibly.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and deal courteously and professionally with customers is essential.
- Full UK driving licence (max 3 points)
- Completion of Enhanced DBS
Competitive salary + car & other benefits
Service Technician Job Description
- Ensure that service calls are responded to in a timely manner and that the company meets and exceeds its target response time of four working hours.
- Perform installations of new equipment at customer premises.
- Contact the office promptly if not allocated to a service call, and to telephone the office at the close of play each day.
- Time keeping is very important and you are expected to be at your first call by 9.00am each morning.
- Your appearance and general attitude with customers must be of the highest standard.
- Manage and monitor the fitting of all parts/items and enable timely warranty claims from manufacturers.
- Occasionally assist with workshop duties; workshop must be kept clean at all times and secured at the end of each working day.
- Maintain a car stock consisting of spare parts and consumables.
- Attend training courses at Sharp and other applicable suppliers
- Carry out other reasonable requests appropriate to your position in the company.
- Completion of Enhanced DBS in line with company policy. Renewed every three years.